|How to Participate in SMAP Initiative and Upload Answers?|
Many of you are having troubles in taking part in the SMAP Initiative and uploading the answers, here in a series of steps, we will learn to do that.
- Question & its link from our website would be provided early morning (7 AM) over our Telegram Channel & inside Samajho's Corner Latest Posts on the Samajho Learning App.
- To join us on the Telegram App: Click here to join. Or just Search Samajho Learning in the telegram app and you will be directed to something this.
- Click on the today's Question link and you will be redirected to something like this
- Scroll down and you will get your question and as you further scroll down after reading your question you will get something like this.
- You will get a DISQUS comment section, here you will upload your answers, but before uploading your answers (you need to log in separately from DISQUS profile account) and as you can see the login button in the above image and if you click it you will get something like this.
- You have the option to log in from Facebook, twitter, google, and DISQUS profile. You can choose any options but we recommend you use DISQUS and as you click on the DISQUS option you can log in from the previous DISQUS profile or create new one something like this.
- After creating and logging from any given options you will be redirected to something like this
- You can clearly see your profile pic and name in the marked areas and from now you can start posting and uploading your answers, you have the option to either type or upload a picture of handwritten answers.
- For doing the former, you just need to start typing in the comment/discussion box and click on the picture button for uploading the pictures (You can drag-drop also for pictures).After this just click on the post button. These steps will be evident and much clear from the below picture.
- If you still are facing login error, try to use google chrome as your browser and try to logout from DISQUS and create a new profile on DISQUS and try login again.