Over the last few weeks, we had special requests from a lot of our lovely and loyal students to start an exclusive Mains Answer Writing Program especially for those candidates who can't afford coaching classes or paid assessment programs. Not even our low-cost SMP (Samajho Mentorship Program) & Samajho's Corner.
This is a valid concern and we took it seriously. We did a Poll on our Telegram Channel & Youtube Channel and found out that more than 94% of students wanted to participate in our Free Program. This definitely gave us the motivation to start it asap. Why not?
Right! So Introducing our state-of-the-art unique Mains Answer Writing Program for the masses to learn the art of Answer Writing and maintain continuity in their preparation.
You can call it SMAP or S-MAP (Samajho Mains Answer Writing Program) 2020.
But wait! We said unique. Right?
You must be wondering there are other platforms that may be doing something similar.
How is this different and how will it help me more than anywhere else?
Again. A valid concern. But keep reading and you'll know.
Sneak Peek: Audio Podcasts are on the way.
FEATURES OF SMAP
Read the flow carefully. Make sure that you have joined our Telegram Channel & have the Samajho App installed. All announcements and links would be shared only through these mediums.
Answers will have to be submitted on our website only (dedicated page for each question).
We intend to continue this Program until Mains 2020. But everything depends on your love and support for the initiative. Spread it like never before. Make sure it reaches anyone and everyone who might need it.
- We'll start with 1 high-quality question per day (We may increase this after Prelims 2020 based on the response from all of you. So share it with maximum friends on social media, other forums, etc.)
- Question & its link from our website would be provided early morning (5 AM to 7 AM) over our Telegram Channel & inside Samajho's Corner Latest Posts on the Samajho Learning App.
- You will have up to 8 hours window to write your answer and upload it in the Comment's Section of the dedicated page for that question. Although, you must only spend 20 to 30 minutes doing so.
- All students shall submit their answers and review each other's answers until 4 PM.
- Students must give an upvote to the answers that deserve it.
- After 4 PM, one of our Content Team members will pick 2 Answers:
- One Answer with the most upvotes (Most Popular).
- One Answer from either of the best answer student, dedicated/hardworking student, regular student, enthusiastic writer or reviewer.
- These 2 Answers will be pinned & updated in Shortlisted Answers category inside Samajho's Dedicated Page for that question. These 2 answers will also be forwarded to Rohit Dagar sir for his review.
- Rohit sir will post an Audio Podcast/Youtube Video (between 8 PM to 9 PM) analyzing & reviewing these 2 answers and guiding students on how to improve their skills attempting such questions.
- Rohit sir will give a shout-out to these two candidates to motivate them and others to work harder every day.
Does this sound “unique”?
Best of Luck!