Telegram Compilation: Part 3
This is a compilation of various Articles / Solutions to MCQs that we regularly post on our Telegram Channel.
Don't miss out on the action & make sure that you join us on the Telegram App. Click here to join.
COVID JAGRATHA PORTAL
- Recently, Kerala has made it compulsory for passengers traveling by special trains to apply for digital passes on the 'Covid-Jagratha portal'.
- About Covid-Jagratha Portal:
- It is a comprehensive solution for effective daily monitoring of the quarantine and health status of the people under surveillance and provision of health service through teleconsultation and referral based on the reports available in the system.
- It is designed for disseminating information related to Covid-19 for the public and provisions for accessing emergency services for the public.
- It can be used to generate simplified daily reports on welfare measures initiated by the District Administration for public who are provided with support during lockdown like support to elderly people, migrant labourers, and Public Distribution system.
- It is also a one-stop platform for the public to avail of emergency services and information related to Covid19 and ensures transparency and quality in public service and welfare measures.
- The Covid-19 information and management solution is conceptualized and designed by District Administration Kozhikode engaging District NIC and IT Mission teams.
Ministry of MSME launches “Champions Portal”
- On May 12, 2020, the Ministry of MSME (Micro Small and Medium Enterprises) launches Champions Portal.
- The portal acts as a technology-driven control room cum management information system.
- The portal aims at creating modern ICT tools to assist Indian MSMEs. Champions stand for the Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes.
- It aims to increase output and national strength.
- The portal will help small units to become big. This is done by solving their grievances, supporting, encouraging, helping, and hand-holding.
- What are the technologies provided by the portal?
- The portal will act as a control room that will provide information to the industries. It includes video conferences, internet, and telephones.
- These systems are enabled with Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
- The system is to be completely integrated with CPGRAMS of the Government of India.
- CPGRAMS is called Centralized Public Grievances and Monitoring System. It was developed by the National Informatics Centre along with DARPG (Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances) and Directorate of Public Grievances.
- CPGRAMS aims at receiving, redressing, and monitoring public grievances. The portal helps the citizens to track their grievances registered with the Government of India.
ENVIRONMENT REVISION SERIES